After months of unimaginable disruption, the latest Open University Business Barometer analyses how the global coronavirus pandemic has impacted skills requirements across the UK.
The annual report, now in its fourth year, uncovers how employers are facing a range of challenges to secure a successful future – from transforming immediate talent requirements across multiple sectors, to recognising long-term skills demands as organisations adapt to a post-crisis economy.
Join our panel on Thursday 17th September at 10am to hear expert insights on:
- The key findings from this year’s report
- What the report indicates for the recovery of UK organisations
- How organisations large and small are positively embracing challenges
- How a continued commitment to learning and development gives reasons for optimism
• Anthony Impey MBE, Chair of the Big Ideas Group
• Viren Patel, Director - Business Development Unit, The Open University
• Maria Bell, Managing Director, Mesomorphic
• Julia Game, SkillsBuild Reignite Programme Lead – Europe, IBM
• Chair: Martin Couzins, Founder of Insights Media