THE TRANSFORMATIVE POWER OF PERSONALISATION: MARKETING TO A SEGMENT OF ONE
In a world of virtually boundless choice online, the challenge to many retailers is in discovering new methods to make their products stand out – and the way to do this is via personalisation.
But even then, in rapidly changing times and when cash- and time-poor consumers remain unpredictable, how do you transform information on your customers into fool-proof opportunities?
Herein lie just a few of the challenges of one-to-one customer personalisation, providing the basis for this webcast, sponsored by Oracle+Bronto, on 26 September.
To further explore this topic, Brandon Wilkins, Oracle+Bronto’s European general manager, will join Drapers’ head of commercial content Ben Wilson, among others, to discuss such issues as:
- Using personalisation to solve customer problems and drive engagement
- The barriers to implementing a personalisation strategy, and how to overcome them
- How smaller businesses with a lesser volume of customer data might nevertheless excel in this arena
- The benefits of collecting ‘the right’ data
- The role of artificial intelligence in the evolution of personalisation