Register below for the next Fertility and Sterility Journal Club Global:
"Reproductive medicine in the midst of the COVID-19 pandemic: How and when do we reopen?"
Date: Thursday, April 30, 2020
Time: 7:00 p.m. Eastern Time
Catherine Racowsky Ph.D., Christopher Zahn, M.D. Eric Widra, M.D., John Petrozza, M.D., Jennifer Kawwass, M.D., Louise P King, M.D., J.D, and Christine Olson, M.D., M.P.H., from the CDC COVID-19 Partnerships Unit, will discuss the following topics related to the current COVID-19 crisis:
- How have the ASRM recommendations regarding COVID-19 evolved?
- An update from the CDC on how COVID-19 is impacting reproductive aged women
- An update from ACOG regarding recommendations regarding COVID-19 and its impact on a woman and her pregnancy
- An ethical approach to the aspects of reproductive medicine andreproductive surgery and when they may be essential and urgent
- How do we balance the advantages and disadvantages to temporary suspension of practice of reproductive medicine?
- What changes in practice can mitigate the risk of spread of COVID –19 to patients and staff?
- What is the strategy to re-open the practice of reproductive medicine?
Commercial Interest Listed in Biography