How to future-proof your next martech investment
November 29th, 2pm GMT, 9am ESTSpeakers:
- Sean Hargrave, Senior Analyst, Econsultancy
- Thomas Fordham, Co-Founder, TAP London
- Andrew Haines, Co-Founder, TAP London
- Dirk Wybe de Jong, Adobe Solutions Director
Digital investments are often costly, time intensive – and risky. Digital marketing systems, CRM roll-outs and big data projects’ failure rates exceed 50 per cent (KPMG 2016), while one in five businesses has launched an unsuccessful digital transformation project (Econocom 2019).
Why do so many marketing-related IT projects fail? And what can marketers do to avoid the risks but reap the rewards of a martech investment?
Join this TAP London webinar, hosted by Econsultancy, to learn how you can follow best practice martech procurement processes by asking the right questions which will help you future-proof your investment.
- How to keep a connected customer experience at the heart of your decision-making
- How to ensure your current set up isn’t capable of meeting the new requirements
- How to decide which vendor to use and which stakeholders to involve
- How to roll it out – and then, crucially, measure it How to improve performance through a platform that will not need replacing for several years
Information about how we use the information you provide in this form
Information about how we may share your data with the sponsor of this webinar
This webinar is being sponsored by TAP London. If you register for this webinar, we may make available your name, job title, company and email address to this sponsor.
It is in our and our sponsors' legitimate business interests to share this data with the sponsor: it allows us to attract the most appropriate sponsor for the webinar and to facilitate business-to-business communication between our sponsor and you after the webinar. Our sponsor may contact you about their products and services.
Alternative means of attending this webinar
If you would prefer not to have your data shared with our sponsor, we will make the webinar available to you via other means six weeks after the event. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details.