Why is this webinar relevant to you right now?
Keeping the lights on right now is essential. IT and technology teams have been working around the clock to esure their employees can work remotely and securely, while still providing a high quality user experience, despite extra load on systems and the network.
But, what is the way to do this in an ever changing environment? How will you need to prepare for the future? And what can you learn from the experience of other companies?
How will you benefit from registering?
Join Marc Drinkwater, Senior System Engineer from Nutanix to learn:
- Moving to remote working fast: How can your business adapt culturally and technologically to prepare for the future of work?
- Multi/Hybrid Cloud: What should your cloud adoption strategy be in the new world and why?
- Ensuring connectivity is stable and end to end for your business in an ever changing environment
- How to move to a ‘just in case’ strategy: What should you have in place when it comes to spare capacity in your systems and network?
- Strategies for backup to ensure business continues as normal
- Case studies: What lessons can be learned from this so far, what are other companies doing?