Register below for the next Fertility and Sterility Journal Club Global:
Part 1: "An update regarding COVID-19 in relation to male reproductive health"
Part 2: "How trophectoderm biopsy protocols can affect clinical outcomes"
Date: Thursday, June 11, 2020
Time: 7:00 p.m. Eastern Time
For the first part of this event, Jim Hotaling, M.D., and Jingtao Guo, Ph.D., will be joined by Michael Eisenberg, M.D., to discuss the recent Fertility and Sterility manuscript, “No evidence of SARS-CoV-2 in semen of males recovering from COVID-19." For the second part of this event, Patrizia Rubino, M.S, Bradford Kolb, M.D., and Tih Tan, M.S., E.L.D, will be joined by Tex VerMilyea, Ph.D., HCLD, to discuss the recent Fertility and Sterility manuscript, “Trophectoderm biopsy protocols can affect clinical outcomes: time to focus on the blastocyst biopsy technique."
Questions and issues addressed during the event include:
- What is the current evidence to support transport of COVID-19 in ART?
- How can the ART lab limit transmission to patients and staff?
- What is the rationale for hatching on day 3 prior to biopsy on day 5?
- Does trophectoderm biopsy technique affect euploid rate?
- How does trophectoderm biopsy technique affect clinical pregnancy rate?
This Journal Club Global is hosted by Fertility and Sterility Interactive Associate-In-Chief, Micah Hill, D.O., and by Fertility and Sterility's Video and New Media Editor, Kurt Barnhart, M.D., M.S.C.E.