Developing cell and gene therapies comes with many unique and complex challenges. No matter where you are on your path from discovery to commercialization, keeping up with research trends, development or manufacturing advances and ever-changing regulatory landscapes is key, but never easy.
Watch our European workshop on-demand where we bring together experts and peers from research and industry. We discuss common challenges and identify gaps, with the aim to exchange on solutions as well as to improve our mutual understanding and collaboration within the cell and gene therapy community.This free workshop consisted of four half-day sessions and covered the following topics:Discovery
Translational to early clinic
- New therapeutic approaches
- Tools used for cell and gene therapy
Late clinical to commercial
- Preparing clinical trials (regulatory landscape, IND, IMPD)
- Common pitfalls when moving from research to GMP manufacturing
- Process automation case study
- Safety issues to overcome
- Process development for GMP compliant production of ATMPs
- Documentation in GMP production and quality control
View the full agenda and list of speakers here.
- Join selected expert panelists from research and industry as they discuss current trends and challenges and wrap up on some key learnings from this event