Brexit: Issues And Opportunities As UK Life Sciences Define A New Relationship In EuropeSector specific concerns in the wake of the Brexit vote include potential changes to drug approval regulations, movement of researchers and executives into and out of the UK, the impact on investment and trade, and more.
Join us on-demand for an insightful discussion with our experts on one of the most important issues facing the UK pharma sector.
- Steve Bates, Chief Executive Officer, BIA
- Virginia Acha, Executive Director, ABPI
- Jo Pisani, Partner, PwC
- Lindsey Barras, Director in Global Immigration, PwC
- Harren Jhoti, President and CEO, Astex Pharmaceuticals
- Ian Schofield, Principal Analyst, Scrip
- Sukaina Virji, News Editor, Scrip (Chair)
They will share insight on the following key areas:
- Brexit: what do we actually know?
- Key concerns around regulation, people, trade and innovation
- Key elements of the government’s Brexit strategy
- What opportunities Brexit throws out for UK life sciences
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org