Register to attend
Please complete the registration form with your details.
Sustainable Seafood Week launch: live from Taronga ZooFriday 5 March 1-2 pm AEDT
The Marine Stewardship Council and the Aquaculture Stewardship Council welcome you to the launch of Sustainable Seafood Week live from Taronga Zoo.
Yes, it's yet another virtual event - but don't despair! We have a lot to keep you entertained:
- A special warm welcome to country by Cammeraigal Traditional Custodian Dennis Foley
- Hosted by Taronga Zoo's Hayden Turner - former Nat Geo presenter
- A cooking demo with chef Guy Turland and TV presenter Rae Johnston
- A behind the scenes meet and greet with the seals of Taronga Zoo
- MSC-ASC award winners announced by Laura Wells
- Your chance to ask questions directly to MSC and ASC using your phone
So sit back and relax, grab yourself a nice drink and snack and join us as we celebrate a future full of fish.