By 2025, businesses will be investing more in their payroll technology, according to 88% of Chief HR Officers and Chief Financial Officers (World’s Economic Forum, 2018).
The future of payroll: preparing for deserved investment
Reward Strategy and SD Worx are hosting a live webinar to help organisations understand how payrollers are preparing for incoming investment, how they need/want to spend it, and the challenges they need to overcome ahead of 2025.
Following a Payroll Leader’s roundtable, experts will reveal the professions’ thoughts on:
- How to prove the strategic value of payroll to a business
- How often payroll should be reviewed – and how to complete this task
- The benefits of in-house versus outsourced payroll
- How innovative payroll solutions can improve employee experience and business results
- Reducing downtime and inefficiency in payroll IT
The webinar will also touch upon the profile of payroll and how professionals feel it’s perceived at board level.
The session will be co-hosted by Simon Parsons, Director of Payments, Benefits & Compliance Strategies at SD Worx UK and Amber-Ainsley Pritchard, Editor of Reward Strategy.