Building's coronavirus webinar - Construction's return to work
Available on demand
Get a construction update as the industry returns to work from two key trade organisations, the Federation of Master Builders and the Civil Engineering Contractors Association, explaining what all the latest government guidance means for employers and workers.
At 3pm on Tuesday 19th May join Brian Berry, chief executive, FMB, and Alasdair Reisner, chief executive, CECA, to hear insights on the challenges and opportunities ahead, including:
- Latest government guidance for businesses on how to operate safely
- What firms have been doing during the lockdown phase and how lessons can be applied as the industry restarts at scale to help drive the economy
- How businesses – including SMEs – can start to increase activity levels while protecting cashflow and the government support schemes available to them
- How to engage effectively with employees and customers to increase confidence in new ways of working
- The role of public and private sector clients in providing a visible pipeline of work and in protecting the supply chain during a time of uncertainty.
This webinar will be chaired by Chloe McCulloch, Building’s editor. As always we want to hear about your experiences, so do please ask a question to our panel during the hour-long webinar.Webinar recordings will be made available after the broadcast and if you have signed up for the live event you will be sent a follow up email with a link to the on-demand service.