Register below for the next Fertility and Sterility Journal Club Global:
"Gonadotropins versus oral ovarian stimulation for unexplained infertility"
Date: Thursday, March 12, 2020
Jessica Zolton, D.O., along with coauthors Peter Lindner, M.D., Alan DeCherney, M.D., and Micah Hill, D.O., are joined by experts in the field including Karl Hansen, M.D., Ph.D., to discuss the recent Fertility and Sterility paper, "Gonadotropins versus oral ovarian stimulation agents for unexplained infertility: a systematic review and meta-analysis."
- What are the treatment choices for women with unexplained infertility?
- What aspects of ovarian stimulation lead to multiple birth?
- How does one select data to be included in a systematic review and meta-analysis?
- How does one explain the balance between increased live birth, but increased multiple birth to our parents?
- What is the place for gonadotropin for ovarian stimulation in women with unexplained infertility?