Contingency planning within a private finance initiative (PFI) contract
Wednesday 3 October 2018 | 12pm to 1pm
Join this webinar to hear our unique approach to contingency planning within a PFI contract, underlined by specific examples from the collapse of Carillion.
Participants can expect to:
- learn about joint response contingency planning
- find out about stakeholder responsibility and relationship management across the different levels of an incident – small, medium and large
- use a case study to find out what went well in the planning and execution of the contingency plan and where the plan or the execution of it were insufficient/inadequate
- hear about contingency planning specific lessons learned from this exercise that can be taken forward and used in future scenarios and/or situations
- have the chance to ask questions of the presenters and NHS Improvement staff.
Who should attend?
- estates and facilities professionals
- PFI contract managers
- wholly owned subsidiaries
- colleagues who are interested in the provision of healthcare services