ISO19650 and your Common Data Environment
Available on demand. First broadcast: Thursday 9th April: 11am - 12 noon
Following the introduction of ISO 19650, now seems like a good time to reset and take a closer look at how conforming to the UK BIM Framework (what we used to know as BIM Level 2) is now defined. Join Ben Wallbank, BIM Strategy & Partnerships Manager at Viewpoint to learn more about the journey to ISO 19650 and how the standard will affect organisations BIM projects going forward.
During the webinar, Ben will cover -
- Why do we need a standard?
- Where have we been and where are we now?
- High level introduction to ISO 19650
- What’s changed from BS 1192?
- Compliance considerations for setting up a CDE