Personalisation: What really works and what doesn't?
April 11th 2:30pm - 3:30pm
Personalisation has become one of fashion retail’s defining trends over the past few years, with most retailers embarking on offering their customers a more individual shopping experience. Drapers and Sailthru bring together a panel of fashion retailers to find out what has worked, what hasn’t, and how they will be developing their personalisation strategies to enable future growth.
Join us for the 60 minute live webcast where we will discuss:
- What the hallmarks of a great customer experience online look like
- The types of personalisation the customer really values
- What personalisation looks like in the market today and what the long-term goal is
- How well joined up personalisation strategies and capabilities are
- The best way to maximise the impact of personalisation across channels
- What the future holds for the development of personalisation strategies