Paying for Care: New Ways to Solve a Pervasive Problem
Wednesday, March 18, 2020
2:00 PM ET/ 1:00 PM CT/ 12:00 PM MT/ 11:00 AM PT
CE credit: 1.00 hour*
In virtually every recent pet owner survey, cost is cited as a major roadblock to seeking veterinary care. It may seem an unpleasant task, but when a client can’t pay, you need to know what to say. If you’re a veterinary team member who talks with clients about payment options for treatment and services, then this webinar is for you.
Dr. Mark Olcott will cover the latest AVMA and VHMA data on the rising cost of pet care and what your clients expect to pay. In addition to outlining the ins and outs of existing payment solutions, he will introduce some newer tools that are gaining popularity.
Plus, attendees will learn:
- Generational differences in pet care spending
- Generational preferences for payment options and experiences
- Adoption trends for pet insurance and wellness plans
- How existing payment tools in the veterinary industry differ
- Examples of practices that are addressing affordability and boosting revenue
*This program has been approved for 1.00 hour of continuing education credit in jurisdictions which recognize RACE approval. Call MultiMedia Animal Care at 609.250.4632 for further information. AAVSB Provider Number 209.