Measuring ROI: How to Quantify Success in Influencer Marketing
Wednesday 17th February 2021
5pm GMT, 12pm EST, 9am PST
Measuring the effectiveness of influencer marketing is critical in justifying it’s investment, however brands have often grappled with the intricacies of qualifying the outcomes from this type of activity.
Quantifying the effectiveness of human beings with varying objectives is inevitably more difficult than simply tracking the performance of an online ad for example, and access to full and accurate data is often problematic. To track the success of influencer campaigns effectively, brands are learning that measurement needs to be a collaborative effort between those within the partnership. In our first virtual briefing of 2021, Influencer Intelligence’s expert panel will explore the key findings from our latest survey-led research. Sarah Penny, Head of Content at Influencer Intelligence, will lead the discussion on how the varying metrics within influencer campaigns can be assessed, analysing how effective these are for quantifying success vs. more traditional marketing metrics.
This session will also cover:
- Key statistics from our latest survey research
- Functions that influencers can have within a campaign, and how these can be measured
- The tools that are available to marketers to understand the true value of partnerships
- Best practice within measurement of campaigns
- How the global pandemic has affected functions and practices
- Future trends within ROI and measurement within influencer marketing