Earlier this year, we released ward-level data for nursing productivity on the Model Hospital.
The data gives ward staff oversight of quality, efficiency and financial performance. Using the Model Hospital at this speciality and ward-level enables nurse leaders to benchmark their service with similar units, and can act as a driver for improving quality and operational efficiency.
Join this webinar to:
• learn more about the Model Hospital and how it works
• get an overview of the nursing and midwifery dashboard and its metrics
• understand how you can benchmark against your peers
• ask questions and provide feedback
Who should attend?
This webinar is most suited to the following job roles from acute non-specialist trusts:
• lead nurses/senior nurses
• ward sisters/charge nurses
• workforce leads