Safe, sustainable staffing improvement resource for maternity services
Thursday 20 July 2017 | 12-1pm
NHS Improvement recently published a draft safe, sustainable and productive staffing improvement resource for maternity services. The resource sets out the principles for safe maternity staffing across the multi-professional team to ensure women and their families receive joined-up care appropriate to their needs and wishes.
Join this webinar for your opportunity to:
- gain an overview of the draft safe, sustainable staffing improvement resource
- understand how this resource will be implemented
- ask questions about the resource and provide feedback
Who should attend?
- staff working in maternity services ie midwives, doulas, maternity support workers, obstetricians, anaesthetists, sonographers etc.
- senior manager responsible for safe staffing
- trust board members